Customer retention is more challenging than ever as customers demand instant information and response to their ever-changing needs and requirements.
Improving customer experience is a top priority for most organizations, many of which feel the pressure to migrate to fully digital processes that produce results faster by eliminating time-consuming, paper-driven ways of old. These digital processes include e-signature solutions that digitize the end-to-end experience. Financial organizations can now capture, verify and secure signatures across a variety of transactions and documents.
According to a recent Aragon Research report, about 70% of large enterprises will have a Digital Transaction Management (DTM) initiative underway or fully implemented by the end of 2016. The other 30%? Well, they risk losing relevance, market share and the capacity to adapt as unpredictable future needs emerge.
DTM solutions safely and securely execute and manage a wide range of information-intensive processes involving people, documents and data to deliver faster, more accurate, more secure and more auditable transactions than manual, paper processes. And DTM enables organizations to interact with customers, prospects, partners and suppliers anytime, on any device, from virtually anywhere.
Here’s an eight point plan to help you navigate your way to your DTM solution. These steps include:
- Digitization at the point of origin
- Digitizing the entire process, including the signing ceremony
- Exploiting information integration (integrating systems of record with systems of engagement)
- Managing documents into and out of key applications and processes
- Secure, trustworthy e-signatures
- Flexible, multichannel, closed-loop customer interaction
- Integration with enterprise content repositories
- Process intelligence and visibility
Originally published on https://services.kofax.com/